Mommy took me and the girls for a walk on the trail this afternoon. I got some amazing sniffs!!! I now own a tree, a patch of grass in someone's front yard, and an amazing clump of chives. Along the way, I came across two amazing smells that I just had to roll in. I asked Charlotte if she wanted to roll in them with me but she didn't. :{ I just don't get these humans. Anyway, a loose dog came at me and my girls so I put on my "fierce" face. She knew not to mess with this beagle in her tiger-striped harness. Rarr!!
After the walk, I took a nap on mommy's chest and now she is getting ready to go make dinner. Gotta run - time to sit at her feet and hope that she drops some of that good chicken fried.

that was so funny is was like laughing for like five minutes
ReplyDeletegreat blog lucy
that was so funny is was like laughing for like five minutes
ReplyDeletegreat blog lucy
ur blog is so funny i bet this is exactly what u did that day
ReplyDelete